Graduated engineer ETP / Paris and retired after 36 years at EDF / Nuclear Production Division, I now put the great experience that I acquired in finite element calculation during my career, at the service of large industrial groups or SMEs versed in the design of mechanical or boiler structures.
I work as an independent consultant, preferably teleworking, in the form of assignments of a few weeks to a few months. My work ends with a study note which will be technically verified by a partner design office.
This website gives me a good idea of the areas in which I can provide service.
1) You call me for a project that you describe to me over the phone.
2) If I give you my feasibility agreement, you send me all the plans and documentation useful for the calculation. (where appropriate, we can consider a physical meeting at your premises).
3) From these data we agree on a date for the submission of the study note and on a quote, all of which is formalized by a contract.
4) Once the study is finished, I send you the study note under Quality assurance (ie technically verified), as well as all the calculation files.
5) If necessary, I can come to your premises anywhere in France, for periodic progress points and for a presentation of the main results, once the study is completed.
7, chemin du Haut Gradecap
33390 - Saint Martin Lacaussade
Phone : +33557422148
Cellphone : +33681390366
Mail : email@example.com