Thermomechanical simulations of structures (3)
Many possibilities for simulations:
- Static or dynamic,
- Stationary or transient thermomechanics,
- Taking into account geometric non-linearities and materials,
- Non-linear transient dynamic simulations, frequency analyzes, response spectrum method (earthquake) ...
- Seismic checks (exchangers, industrial tarpaulins, etc.),
- Checks on the resistance of under-thickness areas,
- Vibration calculations,
- Fatigue calculations:
- Calculations in linear or elastoplastic fracture mechanics, with calculation of the Energy Restitution Rate, G.